Tuesday, July 18, 2006

by above of the surface

I observe over asphalt.



Immense residence of principles of century nineteen, the house this in ruins, is the house that finishes to us giving, I believe that it was an inheritance, or we are inside and my brother kicks the wall several times proving the resistance which was a stupidity because it falls to pieces, we are catched in an area without risk, the risk is to manage to leave, I have the solution, single will go outside towards single I while everything falls to go by aid, or saw the aid is single question to arrive at her; my sister does not separate of my I requested it that was had left of all the forms but insisted on accompanying to me taking hold me by the shirt, we left immediately and pieces of brick in the head but without greater effect fall to me than a total ignorance of which it happened. The joint of my left leg no longer serves when I am myself surrounded by the ruins, and my sister? It is first that memory or I complete it of which tapeworm knowledge, I did not know where I am, it lets it see but not at that moment. No longer but and not of my, I lose myself in a pain eddy.

No comments: